We hope you have fun celebrating Halloween today. We have made some Pumpkin Muffins using some Aseptic Pumpkin Puree from our supplier Iberfruta.
These Pumpkin Muffins are quick and easy to make and perfect for a Halloween treat!
225g Plain Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
100g Caster Sugar
50g Soft Brown Sugar
200kg Pumpkin Puree
2 Large Eggs
125g Butter, melted
- Heat oven to 180⁰C and line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and both sugars together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the pumpkin puree and eggs together in a bowl then add to the dry ingredients with the melted better. Combine for 1 – 2 minutes with an electric whisk.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cases ensuring each one as an equal amount of mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden and risen and leave to cool on a wire rack.